cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery document Header - Output status is yellow, not green

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a delivery document output question here, would you please give some suggestion here.

The question is:

use vl03n to open an delivery document -> click menu "Extras-delivery output-header" , the status light is yellow, showing "not processed",

How can i configure to make it as green, as soon as i enter the header output of a delivery document. Is it about delivery output determination. The yellow and expected green is attached as snapshot here. Thank you very much for your input.

Thanks

mark

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Mark,

The green colour is the Status of the Delivery document Ouput completed.

if you wish to make the Output type automatically reflect in the Document ,you can maintain a record under NACE.

The yellow shows that Output is not yet take and green shows Output printout is taken.

Sivavasireddy

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

there are only 4 possible variants for processing an output document:

• Time 1: The message is processed through report program RSNAST00. This report program can be scheduled periodically or started manually.
  • Time 2: As in time 1, but the message contains an earliest processing date and a requested processing time. The message is ignored by report program RSNAST00 before the requested date.
  • Time 3: The message is selected and processed by application specific programs. Processing can take place online or in the background.
  • Time 4: The message is processed when the application document is saved. No further processing of the message is necessary.

I think that varian 4 is suitable for you.

You can configure it throught TCode NACE.