cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to see RFP as Supplier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created RFP in Sourcing as Buyer, added Supplier and he has account to login. An email notification sent to supplier to respond. When I tried to log in as Supplier I couldn't find RFP to respose. Is anthything missing in the process. Also changed Phase to "Open for Response"

Also the RFP email is going to vendor and when I click on the link it is taking to browser mozilla, I am able to login but not able to perform anything.

Will sourcing supports mozilla browser? when I open this link in IE, it worked.

Thanks,

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

check the RFP from the Buyer Side and click on RFX Responses. If you don't see any documents there, then the background task status has not generated those. There is a message there stating that the responses have not been generated and that you need to try again later.

In that case you need to make sure that the Cluster is assigned to a Service and that all Daemons are active. Also, you might want to check the Daemon Registration Status to check for the last heartbeat - if that's not rather current then you might want to restart the box.

/Anita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Anita,

I am not able to see RFP as supplier, not Buyer. Buyer created RFP, when login as supplier there is not RFP to repond.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I understand that.

But - in order to fix this - you need to check if the RFX Responses are generated by the background tasks in Sourcing. To do that, you logon as a Buyer; open the RFX and click on the RFX Responses Tab. If you don't see any document links there then that is your problem.

You then need check the cluster settings and the daemon registration status.

/Anita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Anita,

Can you help me where can I find cluster settings and Daemon registation status? I am new to sourcing and no idea where to make changes.

-Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

You can check the Cluster configuration at the below path:

1. Go to Setup>> System Setup tab>> Configuration>> Cluster Configuration.

Note: In order to change the Cluster Configuration settings You should login with system ID.

Make Sure that the Cluster is assigned to a service and Service is activated.

2. Daemons You can check at path:  Setup>> System Administration >> System management>>System Information>> Daemons.

Make Sure that Daemons are enabled.

Regards

Sushant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sushant,

I have checked Custer configuration and Daemos. They are active and enable.

On Port Settings the below is activated:

-> Automatically add new services to this cluster.

Cluster memebers:

Service and Host name is active.

In Daemos all are enable

Is anything missing?

Thanks,

Ravi