cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

if i checked in we20 transmitt immideatly than idoc not recive

Former Member
0 Kudos

while i check transmit imideatly in we20 outbound partner profile than i unable to recive idoc at recive end until i will push it from we19 through push it on button standard outbound processing,

i am sending idoc using se38 program - at that time this hapening.

for collect idoc option for either program or standard push method(bd10,..) - it work properly?

why is it so?

regards,

dushyant.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

See the below links

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2007/01/25/xipi-automatesimplify-your-processes--master-data-missing

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2007/01/18/xml-idoc-into-r3-erp-without-xi-heresy-some-might-say

Regards

Chilla..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is program name RBDMOIND , it should be schedule in you r3 to push idocs and change the status .. for certain interval.. if it is existed .. you need not to do with se38 and execute..

i hope it clear..

Please let me know if you have any queries..

Regards

Chilla..

Former Member
0 Kudos

rbdmoind will change status from 03 to 12

but until i will not push idoc through we19 - it will not recive at reciver end.

what to do?

regards,

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dushyant

are using the progrm rbdmidoc to create the idoc and rseout00 to process it? it so then u can check at teh recv side and see the idoc...not much sure abt rbdmoind but u can try this....if u are able to schedule these two progrms in background the process will be automated. if u face any issues on this do post us

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am not using rbdmidoc program - its for change pointer and i am using bd10 method too but while using program this is happening.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DUSHYANT,

for this use the prgm rbdmidoc scheduled in the background to create the idocs and then schedule the program rseout00 to process the idocs. this how u will be able to achieve it automatically

Schedule the Program RBDMIDOC giving the message type.

go to SE38, give execute the report as a background give the parameters Date, Time....

For Ref..

Regards,

Ramesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I AM NOT USING change pointer method to send idoc,

i can see idoc status 03 in bd87 or we02,....

but until i will not force it from we19 - 'standard outbound processing' button - i cant recive it at reciver end.