Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WM Mapping in a plant and storage location for FG material only

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert ,

my scenario is like :

i have a production and outbound storage location  = S1 , In S1 we have three Bin like B1 ,B2, B3 and 2 Pallet P1 and P2 .

how to map in sap ?

my out bound storage location is S1 only .pls suggest step by step what are the config needed for this and how to transection will happen.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sush ,

Outbound delivery storage location determination should be set accordingly so that S1 is determined in delivery.

Create storage type , stock removal indictor lets say F01 for FG material , Extend materials to storage type F01 and update F01 as stock removal indicator.

Enable stock removal strategy in OMLY so that transfer order can be created from storage bins

Kindly follow the steps and let me know incase of any querys.

thanks

Jinoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

can u pls explain from Production booikng to Out bound .

thnx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sush  ,

For production you need to enable standard PP - WM interface.

Supply area needs to be created , here you can only use one storage location per supply area and from this location production consumption will take place.

Control cycle needs to created for material staging & for automatic consumption posting.

For booking stock from production you can create putaway transfer order  manual or automatic once goods receipt from production is made.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/EN/c6/f85c504afa11d182b90000e829fbfe/frameset.htm

For outbound , you need to create transfer order and confirm pick.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/EN/c6/f85c504afa11d182b90000e829fbfe/frameset.htm

Thanks

Jinoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please confirm if issue is resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

For production is it necessary to enable standard PP - WM interface. Or some other way to do that. B'caz my requirement is i want to keep that stock in a stogarge location having more than one sub storage Location , but at the time og PGI stock should be picked from Main storage location . kindly suggest ASAP . Thnx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sush  ,

I think Standard PP - WM interface is mainly used for automatic consumption posting of raw materials when production is carried out.

Your question : i want to keep that stock in a storage location having more than one sub storage Location

At IM storage location is lowest level to manage inventory , further segregation is not possible.

With WM you can have  storage bins as sub coordinates to storage location .

Once Goods receipts is done from production in WM managed storage location , create transfer order and place stock in respective bin.

For outbound delivery you can pick the stock from main storage location and its sub co-ordinate storage bin and perform PGI.

Thanks

Jinoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok .so no needs to TR/TO for PGI ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

For goods receipt  ,  TR & TO  is required where in you can have automatic options for creating transfer orders.

For delivery processing , TO with reference to delivery to be created so as to complete WM steps before PGI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jinoy ,

Thnx for replay .

In production confirmaion TR/TO will be craete and required TO confirmation or after Qality Decision . we have ins type 04 using . pls seggest .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sush ,

Stock Placement BEFORE Usage Decision or  Stock Placement AFTER Usage Decision can be used.

Kindly go through below link for detailed explanation.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/EN/2c/18783b3af21f5ee10000000a11402f/frameset.htm

Thanks

jinoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

At the time of confirmation goodsmovement in co11n getting error . kingly help.

Storage bin 002 901  does not exist (check your entry)

Message no. L9009

I have checked master is maintained in LS01N .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sush ,

If you are doing goods issue ,  please check relevant control cycle for materials.

If its goods receipt , check for warehouse and storage type 901 intermediate storage type is created accordingly , Check standard 901 storage type and analyse.

let me know the results.

Thanks

Jinoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

I ahve created

Warehouse No.   002

Storage Type    901

Storage Bin     002

and doing Auto GR .

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you post GR , TR is created  automatically ,  stock can be viewed in storage type 901 , bin as dynamic bin which is ideally production order number .

After you process TR and create Transfer order stock can be confirmed to destination bin.

Please check WM movement type which is getting triggered while GR and analyze it with standard Goods receipt WM movement type for production.

Thanks

Jinoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please confirm if this is resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

where i will check ?

...pls

Answers (0)