cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to close Purchase Req of PS

0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I want to close a Purchase Req which created at CJ20N, but i can't set Closed at ME52N.Please help me.

Regards'

Qiao

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Before closing PR check for subsequent document PO creation. If exists then delete the line item in PO using ME22N. After that in ME52N delete the line item. In the lower section under tab "Quantities" check against Close.

Inspite of doing all these steps, still system creates another PR since material exists in Project Builder. If you do not want to that material to be procured or no longer required then delete the component in Project builder. By doing all these you are ensuring every thing is deleted properly and no more issue crop up.

Regards,

Sudhakar

0 Kudos

Hi, Sudhakar

In addition to delete that material,how can i close the PR?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Via T-Code ME52N - Qutanities/Date tabs u can Tick the closed button.

Regards

Ahamed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How to delete PR has been already explained in our earlier posts. Please read those and go ahead.

Regards,

Sudhakar

0 Kudos

Hi,Ahamed,

The PR which created by CJ20N that i can't tick closed button.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zhang,

In addition to suggestions given by Sudhakar, please check when you are trying to mark Closed indicator in Quantities/Dates tab of PR, same PR which was created for respective component is not open in CJ20N transaction in another screen.

If it is open, you will not be allowed to edit the PR. In such case, close another screen where CJ20N is opened, and retry marking Closed indicator for PR in ME52N.

Regards

Tushar

0 Kudos

Hi Tushar,

I can make sure all the respective component wasn't open.I used ME52N to change PR,but can't tick closed button.Pls see the attachment.

mandar_mahuli
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, One more suggestion , if the PR is released Try to Revoke the release and then try to close, or you can select the line item and delete the PR.  Regrads, Mandar

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

first check any document is not created with the reference of PR if yes then delete reference doc of PR and close to concern PR without this you can not delete the PR.

2nd Tick mark on Closed in qty/date tab of me52n

Regards,

Sanjeev

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Qiao,

if you want to close PR for material assigned to project you have to check procurement tab and tick final issue.

thanks

Sunil