cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help getting started for SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I know you have probably heard this a thousand times on this site, but I really need some help getting started on SAP for training.  I have CBT's thru my company for some of the basics,

Im not even sure what area of endeaver I should specialize in, and hoping someone can point me in the right direction.  Thank you, Mark R,   

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark

Please send me an email (kenneth.schieffer@sap.com) and I'll send your information to our Customer Support team for immediate action.

Thanks,

Ken

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ravinder and Ken,

Thank you for the information. I sent a separate note to Ken about classes.  Also, for someone just starting in SAP, I was told Basis is a good place to start, but I will look into HANA also.  Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

I suggest ,if you dont have any idea about SAP product,please google about SAP first and understand what exactly SAP is and then if you want to specialize or want to start sap career,at present SAP HANA is the hottest in the market and SAP is projecting it in a BIG WAY.

You can get lots of info online about SAP HANA,I guess if you start reading some documents to start with it will give u more confidence to take up SAP seriously.

i hope it answers your query.

Regards,

Ravinder Singh