cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changeing color of Button of ui element in webdynpro abap

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requriment to change the color of button ui,one button will be blue color and other button will be red color,Each buttons will have different colors.

And one more requriment is i need to have tree ui element in context panel ui under view switch or header in context panel,when i click on view switch or on header of context panel then i should get tree.

Please provided valueable information.

Waiting for Reply.

Thanks & Regards.

Krishna.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Please try using the LinkToAction UI element with property of Image Source with Colored box image and text property be None. When user clicks on the image the corresponding action will perform accordingly.

Regards,

Suresh.

Sharathmg
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In addition to icons, you can choose the type of button : emphasized, save, return etc. )

"when i click on view switch or on header of context panel then i should get tree." -

Set a visibiliy property to false for the tree ui element.

In the event on click, call the method in which, you set visibility property to true. Along with it, populate the tree with node data.

Regards,

Sharath

amy_king
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Button UI elements have a design property that controls the look and feel of the Button, though it is not as customizable as that unless you want to create a custom theme. See the button property documentation for possible design values.

An alternate solution may be to include an icon with your Button (or use an IconButton if you are on EhP2) to distinguish among your buttons, for example,

For information on trees, you can check out the documentation on the Tree UI element or Hierarchical Tables.

Cheers,

Amy