cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

urgent question for Credit status change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I have some urgent question about credit management.

I saw that credit status for some credit blocked sales orders (VBUK-CMGST = 'B' ) is automatically changed to (VBUK-CMGST = 'A') during batch order rescheduling (just like 'V_V2').

1. Is it standard SAP behavior ?

2. if it is standard, when will this symptom happen ?

3. if I want to prevent it, how can I do it ?

(all credit blocked orders needs to be released by standard procedure (such as VKM3)

any comments will be appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

I don't think this is a standard SAP behavior. This would defeat the very purpose of putting a doc on Credit block. I think you need to check you settings.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It really depends on settings of your credit control area/risk category.

SAP performs credit check using confirmed qty by default -> if confirm qty is changed (it's obviously changed during rescheduling) SAP will re-do credit check to see if the order is OK now. And if credit limit is sufficient - it will chaneg from B to A.

But if you enable check for doc.value for example and set this doc. value to 0.01 -> it will block ALL orders and they can be released via VKM* only.

So just check which credit checks are enabled for your credit control/risk category.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

this is the standard sap setting done when a credit check take place

this happen when a order is blocked, ie blocked because of open items, now u r doing the rescheduling so the status is changed and the limit again it adds .

before rescheduling release the order.

thanks and regards

K.gopal krishna