cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC 10 integration with Successfactors in the cloud

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm currently trying to get feedback from SAP about how GRC 10.0 will be integrated with SAP Successfactors in the cloud to be able to provision users access with risk analysis. No answer so far. I checked in some forums and blogs but no luck.

Does someone have any information or thoughts to share ?

Thanks in advance.
Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (10)

Answers (10)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Greenlight Technologies have the SuccessFactors connector with GRC for Emergency access, provisioning and SoD.

Thanks

former_member193071
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gents,

I have the same requirement to integrate successfactor module EC with GRC 10. Anyupdate on this.

Regards,

Kesava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does anyone know if SF LMS will integrate with GRC Access Control?

binicholson
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

I have the same requirement with my client currently wanting to interface EC with GRC 10 and/or other Successfactors modules.

Regards

Bill

0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is there any latest update on the question about Can/How GRC 10.0 will be integrated with SAP Successfactors in the cloud for user provisioning, risk analysis, HR trigger and etc.

We have the similiar requirement from business and would like to understand if this can be supported in GRC.

Any feedback/advise will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Merdelyn

lukemarson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP Identity Management 8.0 can be used and a dedicated GRC integration is due in early 2016.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luke,

Can you expand on this statement you have made kindly?

Do you mean that both IDM 8.0 and GRC will be out on HANA HEC?

Also, I do not see much information on CUP on GRC 10.0?

Thanks.

Regards,

James

lukemarson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi James,

I'm not sure how HANA HEC relates to the conversation. Basically you can integrate EC with SAP IDM 8.0 for access control and soon with GRC.

Best regards,

Luke

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Luke,

This is great news.  Until the integration of EC with GRC/SAP IDM 8.0 is delivered, are you aware of any other options of for access control (firefighter) in EC?  One thing we have thought is possibly to proxy as a different admin user in which the activity could be logged and reviewed. 

Thanks,

Raul Cruz 

lukemarson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raul,

You can build something customer and use the OData API to provision access, or you can just do it manually within SuccessFactors.

All the best,

Luke

freemann
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello

Same if there is an update on the road map, looking to link the detail from SuccessFactors to enable Access Request

Thanks

Nathan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

Needing the same Info.

Kind regards

Matías

suvonkar_bashak
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Patrick,

Although its a old post, still I also have the same querry.

Do we have any solution to connect SAP GRC to Successfactor.

I am consulting for GRC AC 10.1 now and dont have any info in this area.
Is there any lead on anyone building plugins for the same, I dont seem to find any exisiting connectors/plugins.

Didnt seem to find much of information apart from your post

Regards,

Suvonkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

FYI

We do indeed have two items in our Governance, Risk and Compliance roadmap that relate to SAP GRC and Cloud:

* SAP solutions for GRC running in the SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud (HEC) environment: where, in a coming release, all of the GRC solutions – Access Control, Process Control, Risk Management, Fraud Management, and Audit Management – will run in the SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud (HEC) environment;

* SAP Access Control and Cloud HR integration: where the intent is that cloud-based HR systems can trigger rules-based user provisioning processes in SAP Access Control.

As mentioned above, both these enhancements are in our roadmap but have no planned date or specifics at this stage.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi T. de Jong

Do you have any news about Access Control and Cloud HR for Employee Central?

Kind regards and thanks

Matías

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Patrick,

Having GRC on the cloud is definitely in the discussion internally. We might have a clear timeline in a couple of months. Till then you can wait. And I will keep you posted as soon as we have an idea about it.

Regards,

Shweta

SAP - GRC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My intial post was not about having GRC in the cloud. It's about having a connection to SAP Successfactor in the cloud from a GRC 10.0 AC solution on premise to be able to run ad-hock risk analysis there but also for user provisioning as well as user access reviews.

So far I didn't receive a clear answer.

In the meanwhile I could see that SAP IDM is now also delivering attestation (UAR) capabilities and it might already have connectors to cloud applications available including SuccessFactors.

Now, my question is about the use GRC or SAP IDM for User access reviews in the future for all SAP (premise and cloud) solution and later for non sap systems as well. What would be the best option ?

Thanks.
Patrick.

0 Kudos

Hi Patrick,

And my question is the same as yours, not GRC in the cloud but GRC of cloud applications and in particular SuccessFactors.

I know the IdM product team are working on a SuccessFactors connector but I'm not sure about GRC, and hence the resurrection of this post.

It's a little surprising that after 2 years since the original question, it is still valid and has no clear answer or strategy from SAP to resolve it.

Thanks,

Ian

suvonkar_bashak
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ian,

We have a similar requirements.IDM would facilitate provitioning, User data management, role dependency management.
However for risk analysis, SOD management we are looking for solutions to connect SF to SAP GRC.

Any updated info in this area.

Regards,

Suvonkar

0 Kudos

Hi Patrick,

I know this is an old post but I have exactly the same question. Did you ever get anywhere with this, and/or has anyone else done anything? We are wanting to integrate onPremise GRC with SF - Talent, so not Employee Central, on which I've seen some posting about it being in the Roadmap. We want to do this as our role owner workflow is currently handled in GRC as part of the approval process, and it would be nice to keep this consistent.

Thanks,

Ian

Former Member
0 Kudos

you are definitely not the only one that is interested in a sap grc solution in the cloud