SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple internal number range for object ISU_EANL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Please help me to resolve the following issue.

I have mentioned the 2 internal number range against object ISU_EANL as follows

number range from     Number range to     current number

Z1       2400000000               2400000150          2400000150

Z2       5000000                    5999999

Z1 was maintained by mistake and some installation was created. Now we don't want to use that hence I have updated the number range to by the current number so logically this should not be used further.

During migration tyrhough EMIGALL getting error as it is accessing Z1 some time.

Please suggest how to resolve.

Thanks,Piyali

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Piyali,

If you are not going to use the range Z1 then In the customisation try for deleting it.

If not possible check if you can remove the assignment in overview

If not possible, make this range as 'External" and make sure nobody creates Installation with this external range manually.

The created instllations with Z1 can be disconnected/Archived in system.

Hope this helps you out.

Regards

Sachin

0 Kudos

Thanks Sachin for your reply. But I have a confusion, when number range exhausted then also a new number range is configured in the system in that case also we have to mark the old number range as external or delete the same( which is not possible as it is already used).

In that case also same error will occur.

Please explain.

0 Kudos

Hello Piyali,

In standard scenario what you mentioned about exhausted Range is perfect.

I think in those cases this error will not occur, because the end of a number range and creation of a new one takes place in a specific way.

In this particular error there seems some data inconsistency so I suggested you some ways to tackle this particular problem.

Regards

Sachin