cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DSWP - SAP Solution Manager 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

The  transaction DSWP can no longer be used in the release 7.1 and I am having a hard time to find the same functionality in transaction solman_workcener

Does anyone know how I can get EWA report in that release through solman_workcenter transaction?

tks a lot,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please activate SICF /default_host/sap/bc/bsp/sap/dswp_bsp and also create external alias if required.

Regards,

Jamorn H.

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Marilia,

If you want to generate an ad hoc EWA ..you can do it via System monitoring as below link(all steps with screenshots)

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/SM/How+to+create+an+Ad+Hoc+EWA+report+in+Solution+Manager+7.1

hope this helps

thanks

Prakhar

0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

RDSMOP_MAIN is not working in Soln. Manager 7.1 SPS12.

Can you provide the name of updated report ?

Regards,

Ashraf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Marilla

Just go to SA38 and run RDSMOP_MAIN.

Greez, Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to see the old DSWP menu in Solution Manager 7.1, you have go to solman_workcenter transaction / System Monitoring.

Select the "Reports" option from the left hand side menu and choose one of your solutions.

In the newly opened window choose create. Then you can see the old DSWP menu.

Laszlo

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Ma,

If you goto the "Technical Monitoring" and select "Generated Documents" from the left hand side menu you should be able to find your Earlywatch Sessions there. You can also access the EarlyWatch reports through "System Monitoring" tab and then select the "Reports" option from the left hand side menu.

If you can not see the "Technical Monitoring" or "System Monitoring" tab it is because yu do not have the correct roles, assign the user the role "SAP_SMWORK_TECH_MON" for the technical monitoring tab and "SAP_SMWORK_SYS_MON" for the system monitoring tab.

Regards

Ryan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for the information I was able to get the tab once I assign role "SAP_SMWORK_SYS_MON" to my solution manager user.

Thanks,

Shanaka.

0 Kudos

Thanks