SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Merchandise Assortment Planning and ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I was wondering if someone can get me a bit more insight into the ECC side of MAP. In particular I'm looking for the Function Modules in ECC that process the assortment definition data to create assortments and the listing data to create the listing conditions arriving from BI (according to my BI guy it's a re-extract of Assortments and Listing conditions). I have tried to locate some useful information both on SCN and on the help portal, but couldn't find anything.

Thanks!

Note: We have an SAP Retail ECC 6.0 system that only "holds" essential master data such as sites and articles necessary to allow the creation of assortment plans in MAP. There are no purchasing or POS activities in ECC, all that is still on a legacy system to be replaced by ECC in the next phase of the SAP Retail implementation.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In order to create listing conditions in ECC from a third party system, you may use the following options:

(1) IDOC type LIKOND01 and message type LIKOND. This uses inbound posting function IDOC_INPUT_LIKOND

(2) Upload the data from a flat file and then use function LISTING_COND_MAINTAIN_DARK 

Thanks,

Venu

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In order to create listing conditions in ECC from a third party system, you may use the following options:

(1) IDOC type LIKOND01 and message type LIKOND. This uses inbound posting function IDOC_INPUT_LIKOND

(2) Upload the data from a flat file and then use function LISTING_COND_MAINTAIN_DARK 

Thanks,

Venu