cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC PC issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

Last week our Basis team applied Process Control SP13 Upgrade Installed in Quality GRC PC system.

At the time of testing after installed Sp13, got error message like below ( Note: GRC Dev and GRC Sandbox successfully tested after install SP13 )

Most of my testing has completed without any issues.  However I have run into an issue that was not seen in the previous environments:

Once I successfully plan out a test item and that job completes, going into the Inbox I see the new work item to be completed.

When I click on the link in the work inbox, I receive the following error message:

As I mentioned above this is a new error message and I cannot complete the testing until this is resolved.

I also checked old items in the inbox and get the same message when opening any other item listed as Perform Manual Test of Control Effectiveness.

I can open display report items without issue so it seems to be related to the type of item that is in the inbox.

Can you please check this issue and and suggest.

Thanks and Regards,

S. Nagaraju

SAP Security GRC Senior Consultent

Bangalore, Karnataka, India.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Again today also I got below error message

When I attempted to test the test forms and received the same error message when opening existing test plan and am unable to proceed any further

Please suggest why it comes