Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC 10: Incomplete Template to upload multiple users details

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to create a request for multiple users. When I go to update the details for multiple users in the template downloaded, I get below columns "ONLY"

1. User Name

2. User ID

3. Email

When I submit the request, it give me error for not maintaining the Users' First and Last names. I added these 2 columsn manually and saved in .csv format after maintaining the values. Still the same error.

Anybody has any idea why I am getting this "partial" template from the Access Request From Screen?

Regards,

Faisal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

neerajmanocha
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Faisal,

Ideally, template should have below columns.

USERIDEMPTYPECOMPANYMANAGERFNAMESNC_NAMEUNSEC_SNCACCNOUSER_GROUPLNAMEEMPPOSITIONEMPJOBPERSONNELNOPERSONNELAREAEMAILTELNUMBERDEPARTMENTLOCATIONCOSTCENTERORGUNITFULLNAMEFAXACADEMIC_TITLECOMM_METHODALIASBUS_AREASTART_MENULANGUAGEDEC_NOTATIONDATE_FORMATFUNCTIONROOM_NOFLOORBUILDING

you can also refer to below SAP Note.

1745926  - UAM - Wrong template used in multi-user request

This was fixed in SP10 under this note. Please review. It would be helpful.

Thanks & Regards

Neeraj

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Neeraj,

Thanks for your kind reply.

Yes, this note seems to be very helpful and it must resolve my issue.

Actually earlier, I had 2 actions assgined to "New Account" request type:

1. Create User

2. Assign Object

When I downloaded earlier, I was getting complete template and I could successfully upload the data for multiple users.

But later on, I removed "Create User" action. Only now "Assign ObjecT" is there. So now when I use the template, it is partial!

I think this note will solve my problem.

I am downloading the note and will implement the same. I will update you on this soon

Regards,

Faisal

Answers (0)