Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alert Configuration - sending mail query

r_s_kulkarni11
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Based on previous suggestions, I have added all the things for alert configuration , but still when I am testing the alerts, I am getting following strange issues.

Issue 1- If I am generatiing error at morning for the first time, it triggers alert (at this time, I have supress rule checked) but after that If I generate the error , then

it will not trigger the error unless I uncheck the supress rule . Note that After getting first alert, I am comlpeting that in alert inbox so for second time it should

generate the alert even though my supress rule is checked. But it is not happening, I need to uncheck the supress rule and then only I am able to see the alert

for this error.

Issue 2- My SCOT configurtion is in place, but I am getting only 2 mails for very first two alerts for the day, after that I am not getting the alerts.

Its very strange. Please help me on this.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rahul,

It seems that your alert is not completed. You have completed it in the alert inbox, but have you completed it also in ABAP stack running ALRTDISP report -> Delete ?

Best regards,

Guislain

r_s_kulkarni11
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Yes I have deleted, but yet mail is not getting triggered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rahul,

What do you want exactly ? You don't want to have multiple alerts for the same error, unless you acknowledge it ?

Therefore, try :

- leave the "suppress multiple alerts of this rule" checked

- delete the alert in report ALRTDISP

- delete the alert in rz20 (CCMS)

- delete the message in error in sxmb_moni or in RWB depending if the error is in AAE or IE.

Best regards,

Guislain