cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flow control: Entry SAPMV45B, PKO1, 50, * , * , * is missing in T185

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

I have a situation in which i am creating Sales order with reference of quotation once i copied Quotation to Sales order my Req delivery date is 17th November 2012  and when i change Pricing date to 27th November 2012 system throws error

"Flow control: Entry SAPMV45B, PKO1, 50, *   , *   , * is missing in T185"

I some how escape this error and run unit costing then system is not letting me to continue further and throws another error

W:ZSD:000 Quantity could not be determined to calculate Profit

Now can someone help me out with it...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The said error message was because of some zee exit through which, system is giving that issue.  Take the help of ABAPer and find out the issue.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no Zee Exit available . They says its SD side issue basically this issue is only with this specific order previous orders were successful doing same process . Means right now my doc number is 1000000100 and the previous doc which we have created was 1000000099 with same process.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For the first error, execute VFBS and maintain the said combination there.  For the second issue, check in sale order, whether the quantity field is not blank.  It could also be due to wrong costing made.  Please check with your FI consultants also.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks everyone

Dear Narendra Konnipati date is already maintained in VK11 and i have already maintained the date 01.11.2012 til 31.12.9999

Dear G.Lakshmipathi can you tell me why we get this error means if required delivery date is 17th nov 2012 and pricing date is 27th nov 2012 then why we face issue like this . Quantity field is not blank once i run unit costing after then system shows this second error.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure on the second issue, but please update here the error message number.  Also post the snap shot of the copy control settings.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

1st error is resolved now the issue is when we are running costing and change Pricing date means today's date system throws 2nd error

W:ZSD:000 Quantity could not be determined to calculate Profit

Message no. ZSD000

Please help

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please make sure in your Pricing Condition Record in VK12 ,here existed on that particular date or not.

If you have any doubts please let me know.

Thanks,

Naren

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Check below link

http://scn.sap.com/message/10135069

Check the T-code VFBS