Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to activate the task button in QM02 to assign/generate tasks

former_member1124592
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I need a help where i need to know how to activate the button TASK during quality notification processing. The purpose of the TASK button is to assign the task automatically rather than manually assigning it in task tab for in QM02.

Screenshot attached for your convenience.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

anup_patil3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sen,

You can do it by customing "Define Response Profile".

Go to SPRO --> QM --> QN --> Notification Processing --> REsponse control --> Define Response Monitoring. By having this you can assign which Task/s you want to assign automatically based on Priority of notification.

After having this config in place, whenever you create notification, select 'Priority' and system will copy task/s to notification.

Check & revert if any issue.

Regards,

Anup

former_member1124592
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anup,

thanks a ton

i have activated the tab like u told and it looked pefectly fine. However i am having a problem now when i click the button..

No response profile could be defined.

Message no. IM056

Diagnosis

You have tried to determine tasks automatically. However, in that case a response profile must be assigned to the

• Contract, or
  • Notification type.

Procedure

Contact your ssystem administrator, or, if you have the necessary authorization, assign a response profile to the notification type in Customizing.

Proceed

Now le tme tell you the scenrio... i tried doing this with aexisting notification in change mode where i have earlier fed values manually. Do i have to create fresh to see or am i missing something. Also i have assigned the notification type in "response time monitering for notification type" . pl suggest.

anup_patil3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sen,

From error message, I could understand that after defining Response Profile, you need to assign it to a notification type & that's missing in you system, I belive. Do assign the repsonse profile to a notification type and then try the scenario..

Regards,

Anup

former_member1124592
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi anup,

Yah ur exactly right. I forgot to assign that. Its now solved.

Answers (0)