cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proforma Invoice Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have one one strange issue never find any solution for this.In STO process stock transfer order from factory to depot i created PO with 5 line items then with reference i have created VL10B,after i have created outbound delivery with reference PO.Here in outbound delivery i am getting 5 line items what ever line items i given in PO then i done picking & PGI and proforma invoice(JEX). In invoice i am getting only 4 line items instead of 5 line items.But here in delivery for all the items same item category,there is no billing block for all the line items.

Kindly give the solution for this.

Regards

Shankarappa H L

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for sharing your valuable ideas/knowledge.

Dear Vinu Nanjan,

When creating proforma invoice, i am not getting any log

I have checked there is no routine and one more thing if any routine is there in copy control it will apply for all the item right how it will effect for only first line item.

Dear Asish,

I have tried still i am facing same problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar ,

You have mentioned that the first line item is not copied to proforma invoice. Can you try to creating delivery with only one line item and check the system behaviour at proforma invoice??

Please share the copy control line item screen too.

Regards

Vinu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vinu sir,

i have tried for 1 line item its coming to billing ,if i enter  more than 2 line items then only its not coming.Pls find the below screen shot for copy control for znl @ jex.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shankar

This copy control seems pretty fine, please check at the header level copy control what you have maintained. "009: DlvRel.pro forma hdr: is the standard.

Thanking you!

Ashish Mishra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mishra,

I have maintained 010 for copying requirement in header level.it is standard one

Regards

Shankarappa H L

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shankar

Please refer Note 11162 and 111813 to see what exactly happening.

Thanking you!

Ashish Mishra

Former Member
0 Kudos

If nothing is working then debugging is the only Option:)

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar ,

When you create the proforma invoice, are you getting any log? if so, check the log,

Check whether any customized routine  used in the copy control between delivery to proforma invoice.

Regards

Vinu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry i have not mention one important thing here from replenishment delivery  any first line item its not copying to invoice

eg:Material A, in this scenario Material A not coming to invoice((Material A is the first line item)

Material B,

Material C,

Material D,

Material E,

eg2:

eg:Material B, in this scenario Material B not coming to invoice(Material B is the first line item)

Material A,

Material C,

Material D,

Material E,

Note :Any material comes in first line item its not coming to invoice.

Suppose if i do single item its coming,for more than 2 items,first line item its not coming

@ Mr PIPO i have checked in Processing Tab status C

Regards

Shankarappa H L

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

check the split analysis  , and also check the copy control of vtfl, here at item level , their any assign the spilt routine , check this

Former Member
0 Kudos

am sorry to type query here, help me out

hi Mr. siva,

i want to start discussion in SAP SDN, but one add is coming in body text box, it is not removing how can proceed further?? why this banner is coming, sorry for the trouble

if you send me advise to write query, i will re post my discussion fresh.

regards,

Jagadiish

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear,

i hope the quantity on that fifth item is not equal zero...

goto your delivery item 5 and make sure you haven't any error log

what are the statuses in 'Processing' tab ?

regards,