Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help with SAP Table UST12 (VON - BIS)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need help with a SAP Authorization Table 'UST12'. I assume this table contains all authorization data for a User w.r.t. assigned Role & Profile.

I have extracted data from this table using SE16N. However, when it comes to Values it has two fields 'VON' and 'BIS' (i.e. From Value and To value). This defines the range of values it contains w.r.t. to a Field example Activity (ACTVT).

I need to support my finding with actual values and have to mention each one of them mentioned in this Range.

I can do this by going into 'TACT' table and looking for this range based on certain query. However that will not not give me accurate results.

Please advise if their are any other table from where I can look for these values as a List instead of a range.

Thanks in Advance

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is wrong with native SUIM reports (and using #** to explode value ranges)?

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

Hi Julius,

I am working from remote site and do not have direct access to Clients SAP system. I have requested them for data and they extracted it using SE16N.

I am aware of SUIM reports but in my scenario it is not possible as I have 1700 lines of SOD ruleset that I am checking. I have a small MS Access Database that I am utilizing to filter and analyze the data.

Please advise if their could be an alternative table or option from where these 'VON' & 'BIS' values can be extracted as a list.

Thanks again.