cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-mail notification on Credit release

Former Member

Hello gurus,

Thanks in advance for your time reading the post.

Iv been searching in the forum for the following scenario:

When sales order is block by credit, it should send email notification to 1 or N users. Once the sales order is released via VKM1 or VKM3 it should notifity with an email to 1 or N users.

Searching in the forum i found out i can work the sales order side using message type KRLM. However i have not been able to find out how to send email notifications once the sales order is released, it is possible to fulfill this part of the scenario?

Any suggestion is welcome

Thanks, Regards

navyanam26
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

How did you achieve your first requirement of sending mail notification when sales order is blocked by credit limit?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gerardo,

You need to activate the Workflow process in your system.There is standard workflow Scenario for Credit management which suites the your scenario.you can activate the same workflow and make some neccessary settings regarding the users and E-mail.

Sivavasireddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Siva,  ill check out the workflow, i have been searching a little and as you said, it should work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gerardo,

I am having the same requirement in my current project. Could you please guide me to achive the functionality. I mean if you have implemented any workflow for the same as Suggested by Mr Siva.

Thanks & Regards,

Shreya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Could you please let me know the standard workflow which is required to achive the functionalty. Also I have requirement to send some reminder mails to differnet users periodcally. How to achieve this ? kindly suggest.

Thanks & Regards,

Shreya

Answers (0)