SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POSDM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I wanted to configure like all the POS transactions should come in single IDOC ( one IDOC for Sale and one IDOC for Return) for WPUUMS message type. We want to get it in summarized level like site/article/movement level.

Currently we are getting like:

Article Number:

Qty:

Price

Movement level

Eg.

During one hour 10 milks is sold and 2 milks returned:

10 liters milk (instead of 10 lines of 1 liter milk)

2 liters milk as return.

Does anybody configured this scenarios in POSDM?

Thanks in advace!

BR,

Iqbal

4 REPLIES 4

former_member198994
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Iqbal,

Current scenario described by you is called 'Aggregated sales Information' where you are using the idoc WPUMMS.

In order to get the 'Non Aggregated Sales Information', you need to use WPUBON idoc type.

http://help.sap.com/bp_retail603/BBLibrary/Documentation/778_BB_ConfigGuide_EN_US.doc

https://help.sap.com/saphelp_posdm101/helpdata/en/C8/642344102740F1BA74A9BE390E4AC5/frameset.htm

Attached above is the link to configuration guide and SAP Library.  hope this helps.

Please note that volume of idocs to SAP ECC increases significantly when using WPUBON, hence sizing of SAP ECC needs to be considered when using this option.

Regards,

Raja

0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Thanks for the reply, yes. But requirement is to get the summarization from POSDM to ERP system via WPUUMS. If there is 10 bottle of Milk then it should create Bottle of Milk with qty 10 with summarization, we are already getting posting date, Site number in the IDOC so it will came first segment posting date and below all segments articles sould be summarized to get the articles with qty.

I hope you understand this.

BR,

Iqbal

0 Kudos

Hi Iqbal,

Refer to section '3.2.2.2    Tasks for two-Step Processing' in the configuration guide provided in my previous response. Using the  Two tasks (one for aggregation of sales and another task for creating outbound Idocs)  mentioned you will be able to achieve the summarization you are looking for.

You can schedule the task on hourly basis to get the hourly trickle you are expecting.

I understand my response is generic. if you are looking for more specifics, please provide more details of the problem.

Regards,

Raja

0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Thanks for the valuable reply. And I got the solution. And other thing is that, we are getting the aggregated the data (in WPUUMS outbound) in POSDM on POS terminal level with articles. We want it on article level aggregation.

E.g. If we made the transactins like:

a) Article A with quantity 2 in one transaction

b) Article A with quantity 2 in another transaction on same POS terminal

c) Article A with quantity 2 in one transaction on different POS terminal

d) Article B with quantity 2 in another transaction on different POS terminal

We gets the aggregated like :

Article A (a, b) aggregated with single IDOC

Article A (c) and Article B (d) splits in two IDOCs.

If there are more than one same article in different transaction it should be aggregated in single IDOC.

Are anything missed in this?

Can you please help me on this?

BR,

Iqbal