cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different condition record in billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have a scenario in which there is condition type for commission.

For interstate scenario ,in sales order my client needs condition record as 1.5 % but in billing this commission is kept as as 0.5 %

How to implement this condition type.In standard is it possible or do i need to use routine as i cant find any suitable for creating field for

generating table.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Create three condition types and assign it in your pricing procedure.  For the third condition type, As per your indication, system should consider only 0.5%, assign 24 under the tab "Reqt" so that it will appear only in billing.   Meanwhile, your pricing procedure should be as follows:-

100::::::PR00:::::::Price
110::::::ZDIS:::::::Commission:::::::::100
120::::::ZDI1:::::::Discount:::::::::::::110
130::::::::::::::::::Net Value::::::::::::110::::::::120
130::::::ZDI2::::::Commission1::::::::130

Your pricing condition record should be 1.5% for ZDIS, 1% for ZDI1 and 100% for ZDI2

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.will test the same and update accordingly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear neha sharma gee

may i know why we you need to maintain different condition records in sales order and in billing

just i want to know the logic behind  that

thanks a lot

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Neha,

Mr. G. Lakshmipathi  sir has given the Best Solution.

Sivavasireddy

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi Neha,

Solution provided by some of the above should work. Appreciate if you also let us know the business case as why commission percent ín the billing document should be different from the sales order.

If 0.5% commission is applicable in the billing document then why 1.5% should be in sales order? This might also lead to customer dispute as they expect more commission amount (as per sales order) but eventually get lesser commission as per invoice.

Regards,

Prasanth

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Neha

I appreciate both solutions provided above by Lakshani jee and Ahish Mishra. Another possibility is to create condition exclusion group. It will work only if condition in sale order is only for display purpose. For help on this check this link.

http://www.sapfunctional.com/SD/Condition/Index.htm

You can also achieve this by creating two pricing procedures. Maintain determination as per your requirement and assign sale order condition in sale order pricing procedure and remaining all other schema same just change that specific condition in billing document pricing schema. I think you know how to determine different pricing schema for sales and billing documents. If you don;t know then you can search on this forum. It has been discussed many times.

Side Comment: Test best possible scenario and go for the same

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Neha

The same you can achieve like this also:

In your assess sequence of condition type assign two table with check on exclusion indicator.

1. SalesOrg/Sales Doc

2. Sales Org/Billing Type

Now maintain the condition record for both the access sequences.

Note for this to work effectively you have to maintain Pricing Type 'C', if this is not a manual condition or maintain B if every condition is automatic.

Thanking you!

Ashish Mishra