Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload of sales order with multiple line items

oluwatosin_oladipo
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I created a recording for upload of sales order with 5 item lines, but whenever i try to upload, the upload stops half way without any information, so i have to go complete the remaining lines manually. Please what could be wrong?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Oladipo,

I suggest you better Opt for BDC Programme instead LSMW for Uploading the sales orders.

You can record the sale order execution in SHDB and the ABAP consultant will set the programme as per your Specifications.

The same procedure is followed in many companys as it is more convenient and Effective.

Sivavasireddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Try to see the analysis it will give you the status or more over try to run in foreground you will get to know where is it failing so that you can get it corrected.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

how you upload the data? LSMW or BDC or Custom Program? explain in detail

oluwatosin_oladipo
Participant
0 Kudos

I used LSMW to upload data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

During the LSMW execution process, there will be step which states that the number of records read. After that you will have another steps which states that number of records converted. check whether all the 5 records are converted. If any record failed to convert, system gives the status of it too.

If all the 5 records are converted, then in the last step of the process, system will give the status of the upload like number of record uploaded successfully and failed. Check in SM35 for it.

Regards

Vinu

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry your explanation is not complete.  You have to elaborate more on that as to what exactly you face the issue and what message system is giving.

G. Lakshmipathi

oluwatosin_oladipo
Participant
0 Kudos

It does not give me any system message. I just notice that when i view the sales document after upload, its not complete, instead of 5 items i have 3 items. so i cannot even trace the error.