cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Sender communication channel after validation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am getting the following error in sender file communication channel.

Error: javax.ejb.TransactionRolledbackLocalException: nested exception is: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: maxValueOfMaxOccurs; nested exception is: javax.ejb.EJBException: nested exception is: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: maxValueOfMaxOccurs; nested exception is: javax.ejb.EJBTransactionRolledbackException: nested exception is: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: maxValueOfMaxOccurs; nested exception is: javax.ejb.EJBException: nested exception is: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: maxValueOfMaxOccurs

XML validation is done in adapter engine level for this . With out xml validation the sender communication channel is functioning as expected, but after selecting XML validation(at adapter engine) in sender agreement it is failing.

Could you please provide your inputs for solving this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Siva

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

Thanks for your input. I am checking the schema structure. Will update you soon.

Thanks,

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Seems to be issue with you schema defination for one of the attribute of a field "maxValueOfMaxOccurs" . Check the properites of all fields defined in schema.

nabendu_sen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: maxValueOfMaxOccurs

NoSuchFieldError exception is thrown if an application tries to access /modify a field of an object, where the object does not have it.

So obviously, compare the 2 structures thoroughly, you will get the field/attribute which is present in any one of them but not in the other.

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>Could you please provide your inputs for solving this issue?

If the message is failing due to xml validation and behave as expected without the validation means there might be problem in data of any of the source fields against the XML schema validation. You need to see the each value against its definition in the xsd such as length, data type like integer or string or float or boolean etc.  Your error shows maxvalueofmax occurs. Check any of the field you defined in the source structure which is not defined in the schema or check the value of any field whether it has exceeded the max length.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

I think their might be problem with XML formation.  Check your source xml structure and compare with the Source Message type which u designed in I.R.

Thanks,

Satish.