Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report 7U0N_000 does not contain any data pages

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am getting the warning message when i get execute the costing from sales order va02,environment,cost report.Is there any customization is missing in this.This is working fine for normal materials and getting this message only for configure material.Please give me some inputs where i went wrong or do i need to apply any sap notes on this.

Regards,

Madhu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the following standard documentation for this issue

In report output, you can use the selection log ('Extras' menu option) to find out whether data records for the respective report have been read.

Check the sets used, as well as the values of the variables. If your report group contains other reports, you can display these using the selection list.

Hope the above explanation is self explanatory.

G. Lakshmipathi

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.I can see some values with zeros in the log.The same report i can see if it is a normal material rather than a variant material.is there any relation in this.I gone through that but is not helpful.Can you give me some idea.

Regards,

Madhu.

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for reply.Actually there is some steps are missing in costing.After creating order i gone through environment,costing , clicking on mark and then processing and save.Then i am able to see the report.

Regards,

Madhu.