cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outbound deliveries in shipment document

0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

In my business i want to make the deliveries in the shipment document independent of the stages in order to make two separate value cost for each outbound delivery in the shipment cost document but when i deleted the stages in the shipment document there is no condition records determined in the shipping cost document.I have two tariff zones each one is assigned to different postal code and each postal code is assigned to different ship to party so when creating shipment document contains the two deliveries for the two ship to parties the system determines the cost for each delivery separately from each other because the system in this case determine only one condition record value for both deliveries and i am sure that each one has its own condition record and own tariff zone.

Best Regards,

Mohamed

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I will give an example to illustrate the issue:

I made an access sequence that included the transportation zones that i assigned to ship to parties in the outbound deliveries in the shipment document.

I put transportation zone A=10 eur and B  12 eur so when i create the shipment cost document i found that the system determine only one value may be 10 or 12 for the two outbound deliveries.

But if i put the ship to party in the access sequence and apply condition records so i found that the shipment cost document is working properly but the problem is that i don't want to use the ship to party because in my business i have many ship to parties that i want to combine them with transportation zone or tariff zone.

Regards,

Mohamed