cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

product hierarchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

If I have a finished product A. How can I know what materials it is made up of and from which plants these materials are coming from? Is there anything like product hierarchy in APO that I can see to findout the comonent materials.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

digambar_narkhede
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vishu,

Product Hirarchy is somthing different than you are getting .

Product Hierarchy means a Product is of which Product Group ,Category and Brand or say Product type like say a Soap is of Group : Toilet Soap Brand : Godrej Category : Fragnances and type like Ganga Soap, and What is it made of means the BOM items required to make it ,you can see it under PPM in APO or In BOM under R/3

Also you can see where is this manufactured in the Supply Chain Engineer Model in Master Data for APO

Regds // Digs..

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can see from the planning table product you can select chart product view:periodic & see the structure un left side by selecting the product.where you can be able to view the bottom level components which are available in APO.

Transaction:/SAPAPO/PPT1 - Product Planning Table

hope this will help

regards

kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

dont know if this helps but if you open the navigation tree in rrp3, choose the product and drill down on it you may get something close to what you want - components and locations they are made in