cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel Management Mileage Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

While creating a trip I am getting following error.

" Required entry field "Receipt Amount / mileage" is missing.

I am not able to see any mileage tab on screen .

Is it mapped somewhere in configuration ??

Regards

Saurabh G

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

is it Backend or WDA?

Have you checked FITVFELD / FITVFELD_WEB?

Cheers, Lukas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply.

I m working on travel portal. I have checked FITVFELD_WEB but unable to locate the setting which is causing this error message.

How can I reoslve this error ?

Regards

Saurabh

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

I need some more information:

What System are you on + EHP + SP?

Are you using WebDynpro JAVA or WebDynpro ABAP?

Have you done any enhancements or modifications that could cause this?

If you haven't done any modifications or enhancements I can only think of one constellation:

The single GUI-parts of the WebDynpro can be made visible/invisible in FITVFELD_WEB directly within the schema (double click on the schema where the clock with the green mark is). This is where you generally disable/enable whole parts of the application.

When further navigating down in the Tree in FITVFELD_WEB for a schema, there is also a subtree with means for single field alterations in milage.

So what I wager is, you have disabled one part of the milage in the schema in FITVFELD_WEB directly but set a single field mandatory. This would be a usecase that would explain your system behaviour. Could this be the case? Please check it.

Cheers, Lukas

0 Kudos

Yes, as per Lukas recommendations, doublecheck that you havent disabled one of the corresponding entry field screens for the trip schema (tcode FITVFELD_WEB, enter trip provision variant and double click on the trip schema itself)

Doublecheck the entry then for HEAD_PERIO-KMGES is set to standard and any other entry screens you might have active with mileage related screens.

cheers

Sally

Answers (0)