cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation of IDN to ID

Former Member
0 Kudos

EWM- Error "Field Header: Receiving Office: Location No. is a required field for the action HDR: Save Node Message no. /SCDL/ICC001"  while activating IDN.Please help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumari,

check supply/plant chain attributes and supply chain hierarchy.

and assign  RO in same and create new del and activate will work... if not post your error.

Regards

Suraj

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello again,

thanks a lot for help - but the problem was somewhat different.

A positiontype for the customer return (RET) was missing - in this case the PDI for IPW2.

During the delivery processing EWM checks different settings. One of this seems to be the (correct) positiontypes too,

But the error message (concering the receiving office) is a little bit confusioly here.

So thanks again !!!

Regards

Ralf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumari,

I know it is 2 years ago ... 😉

But the same happend to me (see below). How did you solve the problem? What was the problem?

Thank you!

regards

Ralf

former_member193471
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ralf,

It looks like, you just assigned EWM warehouse to ERP warehouse and sent the Delivery to EWM. There are many other settings in the interfaces that needs to be completed.

To resolve the Field Header, Receiving office issue, extend your Supply chain unit with business attribute Shipping and Receiving office. Then, this issue will be resolved.

Regards,

Sathish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ralf,

Goto easy access node: EWM->Master Data->Maintain Supply chain Unit.

You would have defined your warehouse type 1008, in the alternative tab please maintain the "RO" business category - Goods Receipt office. Create new delivery once the changes have been made.

Hope this solves your problem if not, do let me know.

Regards,

Chitra