cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different avaliability check in VA01 & VA02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am facing a issue with regards to avaliability check, while creating a sales order for a particular distribution channel the system does not confirms the stock  in the avaliability check even though there is ample of avaliable stock. Now when I save the order and again go to the order in change mode and run avaliability check the stock gets confirmed. This is happening only for a particular distribution channel.

I am attaching some screen shots for the same.

Please help me in resolving the issue, thanks in advance.

Regards,
Himanshu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

i am not sure this will work or not in your system but few month back i am also face the same problem, i.e if there is any discrepancy in MD04, like if you have deleted some order and those order are not update in MD04 then u go to T-code SE38 and run the program SDRQCR21. Try it it may solve your  problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please check the config setting , sales and distribution - Basic functions - Availability check - Availability check with ATP logic - Define default setting .

Check whether the distribution channel is entered there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anita,

Yes I have checked and the distribution channel is maintained.

Regards,

Himanshu

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check your requirement type should be -  011

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I dont think, this is because of some missing configuration settings but because of some user exit in place.  You have to redo the entire process for VA01 and VA02 in debug mode and find out the root cause of the issue.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check Scope of Availability check and also do an analysis whether any open Order (which might be blocking-reserving the Material) was closed between the time you created the order and then re-opened the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

This is happening everytime i create and change an order. I am attaching the Avaliability scope for your reference.

Regards,

Himanshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

From The IN/Outward Movement, it seems that the Open-orders are Also Blocking the Material.

Also please confirm that a PO is not getting generated for the Material based on this SO. i mean that it is not a case of Procurement happening based on order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also Please check if any enhancement is done in MV45AA for the same - if there is any enhancement, please check that it works for entry both by VA01 and Va02.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Any comments....

regards,

Himanshu

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Himanshu,

please check the Material master in the Different Distribution channel ,may be Availability check is not Updated in the Material master.

Sivavasireddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Thanks for the reply.

As I said that my problem is the stock is getting confirm in the change mode and not in the creation mode. The avaliability check is updated at material master level.

Regards,

Himanshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any comments plz