Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requirement type need to be changed W.R.T customer

mohan_goru
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We had a requirement which mentioned below kindly provide a solution to do the requirement plan based on the customer

There are two requirement plans for one material, Say one is X and the other one is Y,each plan has different planned quantity.
if SO is created to Customer A which is equivalent to one requirement plan,we want the system to consume the planned quantity from the requirement X.
On the contrary, if SO is created to Customer B, we want the system to consume the planned quantity from the  other requirement Y.

Is there any way we can make the setting in the above manner...?

Many Thanks in Advance

Regards,

Mohan kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan ,

I hope it can be achieved through user exit but i dont recommend it.

For example, you are setting req type X for CG 1. it should be fine for normal sales order. when you do a return order, then if the system determines Req Type X, it is not correct. So you have to built lot of logic and validation to get the desired result.

Regards

Vinu

mohan_goru
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vinu,

Can you please help me in finding the userexit for the above requirement, because it is the requirement from the other module also

Kindly let me know the Userexit with the Programme or Include name

many thanks in advance

Regards,

Mohan..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan ,

If the Requirement type determination is based on Item Category and MRP Type,  then we have 2 options.

Option 1:

have 2 item category in the sales order (refer item category determination) . So when the order is created, the respective item category can be selected based on the customer.

Option 2:

Create New order type(each one for the requirement type) and make the respective item category as default for each order type. Based on the customer, choose the order type while creating the sales order.

Regards

Vinu

mohan_goru
Participant
0 Kudos

hi Nanjan,

Thanks for your prompt reply,

But my requirement is to change the requirement based on the Customer group, Not with the Item category is there any way to maitain at Userexit level that if i Pick the Customer group A then it should pick the requirement type X and the same in the case of Customer group B it should pick the requirement type Y

Once again thanks for your info..,