cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POSDM Error :NO Aggregated data in /POSDW/AGGR01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am new to POSDM. I have configured POSDM using 778_BB_ConfigGuide_EN_US .

For my scenario I am using Two Step Processing.

I have configured Aggregation task 2002 as collective process. 

And configured Outbound Task 3001 by maintaining respective aggregation task as 2002.

When Aggregating the sales data using /POSDW/PDIS , it is showing successful (green) . And also Task status in POS workbench also showing Completed .

But no data in in /POSDW/AGGR01.

And also when performing outbound task using /POSDW/ODIS it is showing following error

Error : No Data exist for Selection

Kindly help me to resolve the same.

Thanks & Regards

Rakesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member198994
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

Since you are new to POSDM, I was wondering have you created any dummy sales transaction or is SAP PI feeding in any sales transaction from POS.

Please use transaction /POSDW/SAPLCREATE_TRANSACTIONS and post some dummy sales transactions, if you have not done it earlier. Once done, test your configuration and let us know.

Regards,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raja,

I have created dummy transactions  using Program "/POSDW/XML_IN" . And tried to Aggregate the same transactions in Two- Step process, by using  /n/posdw/pdis and also tried to Aggregate the data manually in POS Workbench. But in both cases it is showing task status as completed but there is no data in Aggregates  /POSDW/AGGR01.

And when I am trying to generated the Outbound aggregated sale WPUUMS using /posdw/odis, it is showing the error No data is exist for selection.

Now when I am using the "/POSDW/SAPLCREATE_TRANSACTIONS" , I am able to display the source code , and when I am trying to execute the same it is showing that

/POSDW/SAPLCREATE_TRANSACTIONS is not a report program (type 'F')

Kindly help me

Thanks & Regards

Rakesh