Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Challan Details in J1IfR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Update Require,

Here the report j1ifr showing some times Green status, And check below screen shot shows Red line. but its still pending. Qty issued to challan  is 473.00 recived 100+29+150+200. Then why the Quantity pending shows 2,988.00 and what is Qty due For Reversal State in J1ifr report?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187965
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jesh,

Go to, SPRO - Logistics General - Tax on Goods Movements - India - Business Transactions - Subcontracting - Maintain Movement Type Groups

Here check, for '0002' mvt type group have you assigned '101' mvt type. If yes, then remove the '101' movement type. I think, you are facing this problem due to this inconsistency.

Go through the SAP Note 1559145,

Q. 101 movement is also shown in the details screen

A. Remove 101 movement from movement type

groups 0002. 101 is not necessary for reconciliation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shailesh,

if we remove mvt type 101 in mvt type group 0002 ,what is impact ? the value showing in Red line goes disappear.

i want to know , why challan taken more than issued quantity and  quantity is in pending status.

what is mean of Qty due for Reversal ? in j1ifr

former_member187965
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jesh,

'Qty due for reversal' is the qty which is yet to be received from sub-contractor. If you use '101' mvt type for '0002' mvt type group, system proposes wrong reconciliation qty in J1IFQ. As per SAP, movements which are relevant for reconciliation (542, 543 O) are need to be assigned to '0002' mvt type group.

Remove '101' mvt type from '0002' mvt type group and try to create the same case in quality system and then check J1IFR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shailesh,

Thanks for quick update. what is the status of Red indicate, some times its in colour Green .

is there any meaning ?

as you told i will do in spro.

former_member187965
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jesh,

SAP highlights pending quantities in red color and reconciled quantities in green color. If there are no pending quantities and all quantities are reconciled correctly through J1IFQ then its color becomes green.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have given answer to simillar kind of query in below thread. Pls check

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3262861

You need to assign movements types which are relevant for reconciliation (542, 543 O etc)  to '0002' mvt type group.

If the quantity is pending from subcontractor, it is displayed as red and if received fuly, it is displayed as green provided they are reconsiled using J1IFQ.