cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

free goods

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sd gurus this is very basic question but i don't have clarity plz explain in little bit

suppose i have different sales org like AAA,BBB,,CCC

and distribution channel like 10,20,30

material PEPSI just think like this

now free goods are available for pepsi but if use creates WITH CCC SALES ORG ALONG WITH 20 distribution channel free goods not allowed

i know i have to create some condition tables in v/03 that material and sales organisation

than i dont know how to put in access sequence pl explain

i know this is simple but from my side it may be difficulty plz explain sir

i am very thankful to u ...... 

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Venu,

In IDES, go in to IMG i.e. t-code SPRO,

Sales and Distribution > Basic Functions....

and explore

(for ref. see Moazzam's post)

now free goods are available for pepsi but if use creates WITH CCC SALES ORG ALONG WITH 20 distribution channel free goods not allowed

i know i have to create some condition tables in v/03 that material and sales organisation

1. Pricing, Free goods both use condition technique. But creation of access sequence in both these basic functions is different.

Your requirement includes Sales organization, distribution channel and material so create a condition table with all three fields.

Explore IDES, Basic functions = Free goods

You shall get the answer.

Ask yourself - HOW CAN I ADD condition table to access sequence in Pricing?

Free goods follows the same logic.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi venu,

you need not worry about key fields in you condition table, as Mr. M ali said, you can restrict you free goods based on free good determination.

spro-img-sd-basic functions-free goods-condition technique for free goods, activate free good determination

give respective sales area for which you would like to generate freegoods,

for eg: based on you scinario, if you take sales area as,

AAA-20-00-A-1-XXXXXX

based on above combination, it will populate free goods for that particular sales area only, free goods applicable for that document only based on doc. pricing procedure -A, applicable to those customer only based on cust pricing procedure assignment -1.

this how it happens!!!!!!!!

if you have any further doubts, write here. if you have some specific restriction, always welcome to open.

warm regards,

Jagadeesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi venu,

you can further restrict, by taking sales org, dchannel, material as key fields in condition table. take access seq and can continue the remaining process.

warm regards,

jagadiish.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Venu

What is your requirement? What I understand is free goods is for AAA sales organization only and not for some other sales organization or for some specific distribution channel, in simple words it for some sales areas. If this is so then why you want to create condition tables and access sequences etc. You only need to do one thing is that assign free goods determination only to those Sales areas to which this is applicable.Please check below screen and do the needful.

If this is not your requirement then please explain it again.

Condition table and access sequence is for something else. You can also control this with tables but why to do that when in standard you can control with free goods determination.