cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to generate SAP APO Deployment Stock Transfer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I am not able to generate deployment stock transfer i.e. Distribution Receipt (Confirmed) key figure is not getting populated. Here is the scenario:

- I have two receiving stores (A & B) and one supplying DC
- There is a demand of 4 units on March 2013 in Store A & demand of 8 units in March 2013 in store B. Demand has been transfered from ECC through MD62.
- DC has a stock on hand of 6 Units as on date.
- Demand Profile settings: Forecast Horizon = 0, Pull Depl. Hor. = 7, Period Split =1
- SNP Supply Profile settings: SNP Prod. Hor = 1, SNP Stk Trn. Hor = 0, Push Depl. Hor. = 999, Depl. SS Push H = 0, Fix Production (ticked), Fix Stock Transfrs (ticked)
- SNP Deployment Profile settings: Push Distrtn = blank (i.e. Pull), Fare Share Rule = A, Demand at Source Location is not ticked.
- SNP Checkg Hor. = 20
- ATD Receipt is standard ATR.
- SNP Checking Horizon is 10 for each of the stores and it is 20 for the DC

I could successfully run SNP Heuristics and the system plans the receipt as per demand.
My Deployment Heuristics settings for run is: Deployment Horizon in Days = 400, SNP Stock Transfer = "Reduce", Real Time Deployment is ticked and Replan all radio button chosen. Destination location are the two stores and object selection has the particular material and the DC.

On running Deployment with above settings, I don't find any Deployment Stock Transfers getting generated i.e. the Distribution Receipts for the Stores are not shifting to 'confirmed' status.

I would expect that there should be 2 confirmed receipts for Store A and 4 confirmed receipts for Store B. The remaining should continue to be against the Distribution Receipt (Planned).

Could you please help me with this.

Regards,

Avijit Dutta

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Avijit,

I believe your Pull horizon is too short.  Try changing it to 150 days to make sure that the deployment heuristic can see the demands in March.

Best Regards,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

Issue stands resolved now. Your answer was absolutely correct. Appreciate all your help. Thank you.

Regards,

Avijit Dutta

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member189901
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hii Avijit,

Please check the avalilibilty date of Purchase requsitoions, and check whther 7 days is enough horizon to fulfil the PRs. Otherwise you can't get DEP PR.

In your case Demand is on march , So you should put pull deployment horizon 999 days in product master, so that in every deployment run you can put as required as per the demand, fo your case it should be more than 150 days as per maclen comment. it is dynamic one ( will cover up to march demand).

second thing if you have maintained Pull deployment then why you have maintined push deployment horizon in product master setting in DC location.

Regards

Debashis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Debashis,

The answer is absolutely correct. I did as was advised by Mike and also by you. Thanks for your help. Really appreciate.

Regards,

Avijit Dutta