cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Risk Assessment Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I need to pull a smart form for Risk Assessment and Control Measure report with some required inputs printed on it say Work Area, Risk Assessment and Control Measure in Header..

1.) Also need to develop complete functionality of Risk assessment & Control Measure.

2.) I need to see the SAP standard report for this, so as to compare and develop the same with my ABAPer, Kindly let me know the report code or  T code to pull the same.

2.) Pre requisties to pull report so as to check whether the same has been configured in the existing system.

Let me know asap experts so as to start working on this. Appreciate your helpful answers.

Regards

Hari

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Hari,

Standard reports available related to Risk Assessment.

T.code -

EHSK_D_RISK_ASSESS      - very detailed report, which may fit to your requirement to gather Risk assessment information.

S_SH8_84000001      - This is to evaluate the risk assessment. variants available like risk wise, work area wise and agent wise.

Pre-requisites for these reports are Risk assessment and Actions (Safety Measures) data to be maintained in system to execute the report. Not depends on the config. maintained in the system.

Regards

kamal

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

From your question, I think you must be using an old release of the EH&S solution. Are you aware that the component extension 3.0 for EHS Management has new risk assessment functionality that may meet  your needs? More information can be found here:

http://help.sap.com/ehs-comp

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kamal,

Thanks for the reply and sorry for the belated reply.

Regards

Hari Prasath