cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

one time customer screen prompt while creating order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We are using one time customer . I have created one time customer in Customer Master but the issue is whenever i select Sold to party for one time customer and hit enter Screen pops up . below is the screen shot

and after adding 1 or 2 info system add customer in sales order. i have used with the default one time customer in customer master and same thing happened.

Kindly suggest why screen pops up when i call one time customer in sales order ...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Dear Asad,

One time customer account group is used when we do not need to maintain master data for that customer, These are the customers who does not do frequent business, so organizations does not want to keep their details in Master Record.Whenever you create SO for any one time customer, pop up screen will always appear to capture basic information about the customer, like name, address etc. It will be only helpful in reporting but not become part of customer master. For customer master, you need to take other customer account groups as mentioned by Moazzam.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why you are using one time customer if you don't want this pop up screen? You can create or use standard account group other than one time customer. For one time customer this screen will appear always as mentioned by kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Basically its our customer requirement . they said that they want to use one time customer. we have created . Now can you tell me how to use standard account group . Can you tell me the reason why screen appears every time any specific reason ...

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

For checking this that why companies create one time customer please see the link below.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_40b/helpdata/en/dd/55f45f545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/content.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/en/45/b425a4d5910743984fd90ab2d925fa/content.htm

For your business you need to see that whether you need one time customer or not. If you do business repeatedly with some customers then there is no need of one time customer. You can create new customer group by following the path in IMG showing in below screen. Create new account group s per your requirement and ask your client to use this for permanent customers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

This is the functionallity of one-time customer,because we are not store the data in master data,when we create any order at that time we fill the details.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

That is the functionality of one-time customer account group. With this functionality you can use the same customer number for different non-frequent customers. Every time you enter the sales order, the system asks for the address of then customer and this information will be used in pricing for determining taxes/levies etc. The same address will be copied through invoices till payment posting.

Thanks,

Selvakumar