cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting an error while calling GW service from rest client

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

While i am calling GW service from Rest client i am getting an error which i posted below.

Can any one please tell me how to resolve this error.

<error>

<code>005056A509B11ED199D88292AB9400FE</code>

<message xml:lang="en">

In the context of Data Services an unknown internal server error occured

</message>

</error>

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am getting the same error. Can you please advise how to resolve it? It would be great if step by step details can be shared.

Thanks in advance!

Amandeep

AshwinDutt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Suman,

Please check the error log. Error would be in GW FrameWork or in GW Data Provider Class.

Regards,

Ashwin

CarlosRoggan
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

what this error message is trying to say, is that the error hasn't occurred in the area of the implementation of ODATA. Rather, the reason for the error has to be searched within the implementation of the Gateway service itself, or within the Gateway Framework.

Of course, this doesn't help you...

Please have a look into the error log, you should find a more detailed error message there:

Open transaction /IWFND/ERROR_LOG, double-click on the relevant row and check the details in the lower screen area (“Error Context”)
Depending on the error,  the “T100 Error Info” can contain very useful tips.

Within the Error Context pane, you can click on the “Application Log” button in order to navigate to the “Application Log” and find more (technical) details there.
You may directly access the Application Log via transaction /IWFND/APPS_LOG or /IWBEP/VIEW_LOG  (depending on your installation)

If none of the “Log” – tools provides additional information, please consider to implement note 1672734.

Please find more information about the Log – tools in the SAPHelp under
SAP NetWeaver Gateway -> SAP NetWeaver Gateway Technical Operations Guide -> Supportability

Kind regards,
Carlos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am also encountering the same error... and I have checked the error log its stating:

"A parameter has an invalid value: Parameter <VALUE> has the invalid value Z02." This value I am populating in field having CHAR40 Length. Even tried it with using string.. but not able to get rid of this error..

Please advice..

Regards,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I am able to resolve the problem. Issue was metadata was not refreshed..I have refreshed it now its working f9..

Thanks.

former_member215022
Discoverer
0 Kudos

how did you refresh the metadata ..tcode or process sharing will help. Thanks

AshwinDutt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ravinder,

/IWFND/CACHE_CLEANUP - Gateway Metadata Cache

Regards,

Ashwin