Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Issue

former_member265307
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Please refer below screen shots of pricing procedure of my current ongoing project

Now my further requirement is that i have to charged 0.5% as additional income tax on amount=net value + tax i.e 0.05 %(net value +tax)    . In order to cater this requirement i created condition type ZSUR  and assign on pricing procedure. Now ,during creation of contract when i assign this condition type ZSUR it apply and add amount on on net value (P*Q) instead of amount=net value +tax. The following table illustrate my requirement:

Value w/o GST Rs.8,000,000
GST Value @ 19.5%1,560,000
Gross Value Rs.9,560,000
Additional Income Tax47,800
@0.5% (u/s 153A of I.Tax)
Gross Value Rs.9,607,800

Please cooperate with me in resolving this issue through your expertise. I will be quite grateful to all of you .

Thank You

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imam,

Do change like this and now test, let me know what is the result?

Step          Cond. Type          Description                    From          To

60                                         Final Selling Price

70             ZSUR                                                          60

80                                         Gross Value                    60               70

thanks,

Sandeep Singh Chauhan

former_member265307
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear  Chauhan,

It is really good solution which you have provided and it almost works our for me and i am quite grateful to you. In accounting doc , on GL required amount is absolutely coming fine.

Now my another concern is that the problem is coming in print out as quantity is 10 MT and Rate / MT is 72,000 the net value should come as 720,000 but it is coming as 724,302.Which as per as system standard functionality is right b/c SUR always apply on PR00.

Can i put another Cond type i.e ZITAX (Income Tax) by copying standard Sales Tax Cond Type or through any other cond type  can i resolve this problem?

Please share your valuable comments.

Thank You

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Imam,

Print KOMV-KWERT of the desired Condition Type (KSCHL) on print out.

thanks,

Sandeep Singh Chauhan

former_member265307
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Chauhan,

You are right , this point is also in my mind that print out problem can be resolve like that . But in billing doc in net value the ZSUR is coming although it should be PR00 * QTY , finance can raise issue on that.Please refer enclosed image

Please provide your valuable comments.

Thank You

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imam,

put subtotal "1" inforont of Condition type PR00 and try now, might be your problem resolved.

thanks,

Sandeep Singh Chauhan

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Imam

If amount posting to your G/Ls is correct then you don't need to create any other condition type just for correcting amount on print out. For invoice or sale order print we use smart forms and values on these smart forms are always copied from VBAP table fields. you can use KZIW1 to KZIW6 sub totals.

Now please check with your ABAPER that what is the logic for net value in your smart form and ask him to change it. I think they have calculated net value in smartform logic. It must be copied from VBAP table.

former_member265307
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Chauhan,

I tried but it did not worked

Thank You

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In your pricing procedure ZASML1, against your condition type PR00 or Net Value (Step 30) maintain:

SuTol as 1 - Carry over value to KOMP-KZWI1

CalType as 2 - Net  value.

Regards, JP

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Imam

Have you tried to check the logic for net value? Please sit with your ABAPER and debug the smartform and see what is logic for net value. I think there is calculation of net value at run time which should be select value from KZWI1 or whichever sub total you have used for net value.  Or simply check field NETWR in VBAP for this and ask your ABAPER to fetch this value for print out smartform.

Thanks

former_member265307
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Prakash ,

I hve tried your suggestion ...but still on billing doc net value is coming with Surcharge  ..

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First correct me, if I'm wrong.

This net value + surcharge you are able to see at billing doc overview screen. Right?

To assist you better, can you share screenshot of your current pricing procedure?

Regards, JP

former_member265307
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear JP,

You are absolutely right , on overview screen net value + surcharge is coming ..on item condition of billing doc all are coming separately and in proper sequence although on top in that screen net value is coming with surcharge.

Please refer enclosed screen shots.

and lot of thankz  for ur cooperation

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As said earlier, kindly have

• SuTol as 1 - Carry over value to KOMP-KZWI1
  • CalType as 2 - Net  value.

in your pricing procedure ZASML1, against your condition type PR00 or Net Value (Step 30).

And try this with fresh sales process. Create a new sales order - delv - invoice.

As change in pricing procedure is a configuration change, it will not reflect on existing/older documents

Regards, JP

former_member265307
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear JP,

I tried that before on your instruction and again as well but unfortunately it is not working for me. I am creating condition records calculation on quantity not value. please refer enclosed s.shots.

i am once again quite thankful for your continuous cooperation.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you share the pricing analysis for the item?

Regards, JP

former_member265307
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear JP,

I think i did some mistake last time after changing in customization. Later when i re start SAP the order item condition get all values but  similarly as it was taking previously even wen i create invoice then once again net value +sur is coming on invoice overview . Please refer S.Shot of order pricing analysis of item .

thank u

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Imam

If your requirement is that this ZSUR value should post to G/L assigned with ERL but you don't want to add in Net Value then there is very simple way to do this. In your pricing schema Tick the third column e.g Static. With this it will be posted to accounting but not in your Net value.

Try this. I am sure it will work

Thanks

former_member265307
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Moazzam,

It work fine so far during creation of all doc's but in G/L that particular surcharge is not coming .

Thanks for your suggestion

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Imam

It should work. I have tested this and it is working fine. Please explain me accounting entry you want to post. Suppose 100 is price and you want .5% surcharge on this and 19.5% is tax then what will be accounting entry for this transaction?

Also try to attach the screenshot of your condition ZSUR. Bot most importantly tell me accounting entry then I will tell you how you can achieve this. We are also adding this 0.5% surcharge and I have configured this with accrual entry. It was implemented in last annual budget if I am not wrong.

former_member265307
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Mozzam,

Actually my req is that surcharge should be charged on Gross Value i.e. net value +tax. Surcharge is actually additional income tax. For example, if PR00 is 80,000 and Qty is 100 MT then

Value w/o GST Rs.8,000,000
GST Value @ 19.5%1,560,000
Gross Value Rs.9,560,000
Additional Income Tax47,800
@0.5% (u/s 153A of I.Tax)

Gross Value Rs.9,607,800

In accounting the entry should be like :

Customer      9,607,800

Sales                                        8,000,000

19.5% Tax                                  1,560,000

0.5% Tax                                   47,800

After meeting with finance it has been decided that for proper entry of 0.5% tax , i will have to create new Tax type with separate G/L.

i am quite thankful to you for cooperation

Thank you

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Syed

Can you present me a simple calculation of your pricing breakups and what you want in Net Value, Tax Value, and what other accounting.

Thanking you!

Ashish Mishra

former_member265307
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Ashish ,

My pricing procedure will be comprises of:

1.PR00

2.Gross Price

3.MWST

4.Net Value

5.Subtotal after tax

6.Income Tax

7.Gross Value, 8. Final Selling price 9 VPRS, 10 Profit Margin

Initially i was trying to use ZSUR condition type in place of Income tax and it worked fine for me but problem exists on billing overview screen where net value is coming inclusive of surcharge which should not b/c m taking ZSUR as tax ...another concern is that in pricing procedure ZSUR defined on ERL account key but FI want the posting of income tax should not be on ERL b/c it is company liability not revenue . Now , i am deciding to create new tax type ,with new G/L . Please share your comments on that.

Thank You

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sayed

Please fallow the below link:Might Help you

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-29788

By doing this to your condition type it will not add its value to net value but you can post it to a GL

Thanking you!

Ashish Mishra

Former Member
0 Kudos

The additional 0.5% of surcharge - it should be a tax condition. Then its value will not add to the Net Value. So please create a new tax condition type for this purpose. When creating the condition record you can use the tax code created for this purpose. In pricing procedure for this 0.5% surcharge have account key to post to Tax GL account.

You should be all set.

Net value will be = 8,000,000

Tax =1,560,000 + 47,800.

Regards

Vittal

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Imam

I have tested the scenario and I don't think so this is possible exactly what you want. Now you have following options in my opinion.

Change your accounting entry and consider this .5% as tax liability.

If you want to add this in Revenue then it will be shown in net value.

I have tested only standard scenarios. I am not sure if any custom routine will work on this because I don't know the logic that how we can stop this 0.5% from adding to net value.

If you get any solution please update here. I really want to know its solution because I have spent my whole day for testing this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imam,

Can you please show the controll screen of Condition type ZSUR. (screen shot of V/06)

thanks,

Sandeep Singh Chauhan