SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OF39 / OF36 Statistical update value types 61 and 58

suma_mani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

One of the my client using Former budgeting in ECC 6.0 EA-PS 600 client since long and decided now update DPR and DP as statistical ( I mean to say not consider as budget items). I have been updated 58 and 61 as statistical in OF39 under profile 00102 and also selected flag to activate down payment request up date to history DPR U.

Now i have created fresh budget INR 45,000.00 ,which has been released. Create PR with amount of INR 40,000.00 > Created same amount of PO INR 40,000.00. Now FMRP_RFFMTO30X  reports showing my open items values are INR 40,000.00 and residual budget is INR 5,000.00.

I have created DPR against same purchase order with amount of INR 40,000.00 > Now stated report showing like this > Open items are Nil and Available budget is INR 45,000.00. System not considering above value types as statistical.Why it so ? And also i have observed that DPR and DP values are updated in FMIOI table as value type 51 not 58 and 61.

Regards

Mani Kumar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

suma_mani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5

suma_mani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

What are objects  derived during down payment posting i.e, PO created objects or something else.

Also in FMIOI table value type 51 only be udpated not 61 and also  select the check box DP_CLR. So that GR time DP will be cleared automatically.

More over  if you select/udpate statistical (OF39)  for value type 58 and 61, only budget check will not happen during the posting  but FM doucment will be created.

Regards

Rao

suma_mani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rao,

PO Fund management objects were deriving while making the DPR / DP.

I agree with you for FMIOI table value type must be 51 for DPR and DP ,but DP_CLR not updating.

In my case OF39 is not working as statistical ,why i am not getting. Open item values getting reduced ,if DPR created and same amount getitng added in to residual balances.

Regards

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mani Kumar

This is a standard behavior in the scenarios of down payments and requests. Down payment/request will be reduced PO commitment amount and increased residual budget/available budget. Once GR is posted or down payment is getting cleared increased residual budget will get reversed.

There are some useful notes that may help you on clarifying how down payments works from PSM point of view:

1279351     Automatic Clearing of Down Payments/Down Payment Requests

1280062     Automatic Clearing during Down payment

Regards

Rao

suma_mani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi KT.Rao,

Apply SAP note 1001216.

Regards

Mani