cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to see the inactive activities

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have two inactive activities but i am not able to see them in Development Configurations Perspective, under Open Activites.

I am getting the following error:

"There is no configuration found for com.sap.ide.eclipse.cbs.activation.ui.views.InactiveActivityView view. Empty TreeInput provider will be used."

I know for a fact that i have activities becasue when i try to make changes to dc project it ask me to make changes to current activities or create new activity.

Has any body encountered this problem before?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Nahman

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, i tried what Raj told me to try. Before i deleted the .dtr folder i copied all the files and then deleted the .dtr folder. Then i restarted the NWDS, and still could not the see the activities. Then i putted back the files and restarted NWDS and still i could not see the activities.

I still have the same error:

"There is no configuration found for com.sap.ide.eclipse.cbs.activation.ui.views.InactiveActivityView view. Empty TreeInput provider will be used."

Nahman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nahman,

As I dont know the exact reason, can u check the CBS communication is working from DTR, with same UID. I got this error when the password wasnt updated in CMS tracks, which I did manually.

YOu can also try to open ur dev config in other workstation, and delete all the .dtc, and .dtr, in ur old workstation, this kind of thing also I tried. I got rid of the error.

/Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raj,

We are having CBS communication with our current track, which is causing us not to activate our components. We have had that issue for some time now and so far it has not caused us any activity problems. I dont know if these two issues are related.

Suddenly, the activity would not show up on the the activity view. I dont know.

As for workstation, we dont have any other workstation.

Thanks

Nahman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just as a reminder did you check the dtr and cbs logs? Low DB resources also cause this kind of problems. Checking logs is a good option.

/Raj.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well i tried both restarting the NW and my PC. I still see that problem. Any other solution? I really dont want to loose that activity because i have done a lot of work, therefore i am not sure if reinstalling NW will help me.

Nahman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nahman,

for similar problem in a scenario, I just deleted everything in the .dtr. It worked for me. I didnt loose any code or anything. Its up to you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nahman,

What u need to do is either you restart the IDE or your PC, if that doesnt work then you need to reinstall NWDS.

coz i had similar probs with activation request view and this is the solution i figured out.

Hope it helps.

Regargs

Jeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nahman ,

Resart the IDE once

Regards,Anilkumar