cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not finding message in SMXB_MONI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ALL,

By mistake we changed the integration server in SLD.

we changed it to correct integration server message is getting polled by the file communication channel but its not coming in MONI.

Tried Clea SLD Delta cache & tried again importing the Business system from SLD , tried imprting the whole config , and also did ful cache refresh not helped to solve the issue .

thanks

Shakif

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

go to sxmb_adm and set role of the Business system as "Integration server" and set the URL as

http://<hostname>:5<nn>000/sap/xi/engine?type=entry.

Regards,

Naveen.

nabendu_sen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shakif,

Please confirm whether you can see messages in RWB-CC Monitoring or not. If yes, then please check whether in SXMB_ADM-->Integration Engine Configuration logging_sync (Category-Runtime) has value '1' or not. Also check in SXMB_ADM below

Also check the below link:

sxmb_moni, no messages

Former Member
0 Kudos

i found their are more than 4300 messages (in Messages in EOIO Sequences).

i want to cancel this messages ..but the catch is i need to find the Sequential Number in Lock ,

and i am not able cancel all of the in select all..

what is way out to can all the EOIO mesages ..or how to do if i need to delete the Queue ..or something with basis help i can do...?

thanks

Shakif

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Shakif,

For your query on how to handle the EOIO messages, see the blog - How to deal with stuck EOIO messages in the XI 3.0 Adapter Framework.

Regards

Mark