Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FORM_UIBB add new button for class CL_MMPUR_SPPR_ADDRESS_FEEDER

ashish_shah
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I need to enhance a standard class to add a new button in feeder class CL_MMPUR_SPPR_ADDRESS_FEEDER , which is being used in FORM_UIBB.

Can you help with the details about where do i add the button and how do i handle its action?

Also in my custom configuration i donot see the "onfigure button row" enabled? How do i make it enabled to add this new button?

Regards,

Ashish Shah

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

First, to add a custom button, you need to add an "action" in the feeder's GET_DEFINITION method. You can either enhance the feeder class itself or a create a "child" class that you should use in your configuration. This second approach is only possible if the class is not final.

As for the second question, buttons are only enabled for relevant components on the configuration screen. So, you first need to add a button row in order for you to be able to configure it. So, add a group; then, add a button row within the group. Then, when you select the button row, the "configure button row" button will be activated.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

steps :-

1. go into CL_MMPUR_SPPR_ADDRESS_FEEDER's get_defination method inhereted from interface IF_FPM_GUIBB_form.

2. in method there is et_action_definition exporting parameter append it with action name by using implicit enhancement..

3. go in configuration editor and in form component you can enhance it by clicking enhance button at header .

4. add action at toolbar tab.