cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webdynpro - set values in table column.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Problem- when i try to do data binding for the node after changing the column values , portal output is getting disturbed.

Things i have tried-

1. Changes made in WDDOMODIFYVIEW

2.Made use of the wizard to get the info of the item lines and on the making the changes

3.Set the value using 

lo_nd_item_data->bind_table( new_items = lt_item_data set_initial_elements = abap_true ).

4.Output has changed as data binding has altered the portal table display.

This works fine for single item line using set attribute having the lead selection but i need to logic to change all the ITEM LINES.

Thanks,

Rohan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Problem solved.

Note 1687299 - Trim Leading Zeroes of Product ID in Confirmation View.

Ok, let me get this straight for the SRM developers who are having problem with

SRM 702 - Leading zero of product id in Confirmation view. This doesn't work if you make changes in the WD component and then set the table using BIND TABLE (which somehow removes field value).

Use the shortcut above.

Thanks,

Rohan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Rohit,

Well it does change the value in the table (as per my need) but when Portal pops up after debugger , the table columns layout changes in the portal - which should not happen..i just need my values to change , not the portal table layout.

Table binding is somehow changing layout of the table...!!

Thanks,

Rohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no reason why bind_table does not refreshes/changes all the ITEM LINES.

Try invalidating the node first and then bind the modified internal table.

Also verify your internal table in dubugging mode as all the required changes are present there .

Regards,

Rohit