cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interface Determination Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Experts,

I have a requirement in which the receiver service has 5 different target interfaces and each is of type 0-unbounded without any specific condition in each interface . I have created the interface determination and when a message flows in, the message goes into error "Interface Determination error". I have gone through some threads and i understand that whenever a target interface is of multiplicity 0-unbounded, it is seen as an interface collection by the interface determination, and hence when the message flows in since more than one "Interface Collection" is satisfied, it goes into error.

Is there any workaround for this other than creating a different service for each message interface?

Regards,

Ninu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member201264
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ninu,

Are you using 5 Different Target Systems and 5 Tartget messages?

Please elaborate yur requirement?

Regards,

Sreeni

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Sreeni,

One Target service with 5 target interfaces.

REgards,

Ninu

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ninu,

Do you want to send five messages to the five targets in one call? or do you want to send one message to one of the five targets depending of any value?

What is you kind of scenario file-file, file-SOAP, etc?

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Inaki,

I need to send a single message to all 5 target interfaces with no conditions considered.

this is a Idoc to SOAP scenario.

Regards,

Ninu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankar,

Do you mean you have 5 target wsld files.  Please elaborate your requirement. Please provide the steps which you have done in Repository.  How many source interaces, how many target interface, how many message mappings & how many interface mappings you have created in I.R.

Thanks,

Satish.