cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Enhance RPLM_MT_ORDER_MODEL,RPLM_MT_ORDER_COMP in same Implementation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

1) I Created Enhancement implementation in RPLM_MT_ORDER_MODEL Component, and Added a attribute in Header Node.

2) Created Another Enhancement in Comp RPLM_MT_ORDER_COMP.

The Node which is in RPLM_MT_ORDER_MODEL Comp is an interface node and using same node in RPLM_MT_ORDER_COMP.

when i am trying to update Mapping of that node it is showing an error as

ORDERDATA_COMPLETE: Mapping between notes of

different enhancements is not possible

Can any once suggest me how to get the Attribute which is added in header Node of RPLM_MT_ORDER_MODEL Component in RPLM_MT_ORDER_COMP as a interface node.

Or How to Use the same Enhancement implementation for different Webdynpro Component.

Regards,

Ashok.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't believe you can enhance an interface node and map it to another enhanced component. What are you trying to do?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdullah,

Thanks for your response.

I created couple of attribute to interface node which is mapped to another enhanced component when i am trying to update mapping in that component it is throwing an error as

ORDERDATA_COMPLETE: Mapping between notes of

different enhancements is not possible

What i am trying to do is, i need to access the attributes which i added in first enhanced component to second enhanced component.

Regards,

Ashok.         

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't believe you can do it through binding. WDA interfaces can't be enhanced (from my experience). Check if the "source" component has an interface method that can return the data you need. If not, you can create a "singleton" object that you use to SET and GET data. You SET the data in the source component and get the data in the target component.

Please pay extra attention when dealing with the MODEL component.