cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost Price not found for material - XXXX VL02N PGI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

I'm trying to go a PGI on a delivery document using Vl02N. There is one material YYYY in the delivery with a batch split.

I did picking. There is no WM and no packing so I went for a PGI .  When I click on PGI, I get an error message 'Cost price not found for material XXX'  where XXX is present in the BOM for YYYY.

When I check MM03 for BOM item XXX , I dont see a costing tab. But the material doesnt have a costing tab even in the production environment and deliveries are successfully getting created.

Can someone help me. I'm relatively new to SAP.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Learner

Cost price not found for material XXX' 

Please check with your FI Consultant and ask him to check the price of the said material.

FYI

Check weather the material is extended in the plant for Accounting/Costing, if not maintain do it via MM01.

If Price Control V: Check moving price

if Price Control S: Check standard price.

and if the price is ZERO there, then ask your FI Consultant to do MR21(Price Change) of these materials as they are valuated stock.

Thanking you!

Ashish Mishra

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check in Accounting-1 view tab for both the material master and see what value is maintained for the field Moving Price or Standard Price.  It seems, costing is not done for that component which you can ask your FI colleague to do that.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

The BOM material (child material) does not have an accounting /costing view.

ripu123in
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear,

Then please extend these material through MM01 and maintained accounting / costing view with relevant data.

after that run the costing through for main item with the help of FI guy.

Regards,

Tarun Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Learning

The BOM material (child material) does not have an accounting /costing view.

Why they don't have accounting view, they can have.

Just check the valuation of your material, and for your case if it should not be in child material then it have to be a non valuated stock.

Thanking you!

Ashish Mishra