Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Pricing condition from custom table

former_member182379
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to make the condiiton record on the basis of plant and material group 2, as the material group 2 is not present in the condition table which we create from V/03 and we already have this record from a table maintenance generator the price with validity period from plant and material group 2, I want to get the price from that table while creating the quotation,  is there any user exit in which i can select the default price valuefor condition base price ZBAS, from this custom table.

regards,

zafar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Zafar,

Can you tell the field name of material group2, in the material master.

And what is exactly your business requirement because your question is not clear.Provide some more inputs.

Thanking you!

Ashish Mishra

former_member182379
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply,  the field for material group 2 is MVGR2  of table MVKE,  we have different types of material plant wise the material type is same we use material group 2 field to differentiate between those fields and we want to maintain the pricing condition  record month wise  for plant and material group2 combination.

regards,

zafar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Though you can see the field MVGR2 in VBAP, you have to extend the field name to TKOMP in USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Zafar

In the field catalog MVGR2 is not available, so first you have to bring MVGR2 in the Field Catalog, and the procedure is as below, do take the help of ABAPER for this.

To add a field in the catalog which is not available the fields need to be added in DDIC structure,KOMK is for header and KOMP is for line item.In your case it will be line item because plant and MVGR2 both belongs to line item.

SAP provide include structures for these tables for which the new field can be added,KOMKAZ for header and KOMPAZ for items.

In SE11 KOMPAZ in the "Component" column you have to append the structure(This on workbench client), Now got to (Golden Client)

SPRO>>Sales and Distribution>>Basic Functions>>Pricing>>Pricing Control>>Conditions: Allowed fields>>Click on new entry and add your new field which you have created in SE11. Now you can create your table i.e. Plant/Material Group 2.

Doing this is not enough, because still it will not work again with the help of your ABAPER, use USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP (MV45AFZZ), allows the population of new field.Write the following code

KOMP-ZZMVGR2 (*which you have created in SE11, KOMPAZ) =VBAP-MVGR2.

Again to work this field on billing you have do coding in  USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOM(RV60AFZZ).

With the help of ABPER write the code here and here you go ,maintain the condition record and do the testing.

Thanking you!

Ashish Mishra

former_member182379
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

I have done the required coding in the system, it is working fine I can make the condition record with plant and material group2 combination, but only one issue is there in case if we maintain the condition record for standard field catalog combination plant and material and if we enter the material code and press enter, the description  automatically comes from the material master,  in my new conditon record combination when I enter the material group 2 id and press enter the desciprtion of that material group 2 is not cming on the VK11,VK12 screen.

regards,

zafar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Zafar

Please check the same:

SPRO>>Sales and Distribution>>Basic Functions>>Pricing>>Pricing Control>>Define Condition Tables>>Change Condition Tables(V/04)

e.g:

Click on Technical View

Here you can see the footer column and text column, this is what we can control in VK11/VK12, so check with your table.

Thanking you!

Ashish Mishra

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Zafar,

The Field Material Grp-2 is available in Field Catalog.

Sivavasireddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Siva

I would like to add that, MVGR2 is not available in field catalog.

Thanking you!

Ashish Mishra