cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Serial Number XXX Cannot be used here...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Xperts,

I have an issue with serial number.

Here scenario is like a material is moving from Plant A (Company code AAA) to Plant B (Company code BBB). So Material MMM is with Serial Number XXX. Now this movement is already done PGI is done and material document is also created with movement type 643 and material transferred to cross company.

Now we want to move this material with that same serial number from Plant B (Company code BBB) to Plant B2 (Company code BBB) but it is giving error as mentioned in subject line "Serial Number XXX Cannot be used here..."

When I saw this material and serial numbers history in IQ03 is shows status AVLB (Available) and EDEL (Assigned in delivery). and in history is shows only a delivery document and not the material document.

When I saw other successful case, if shows status ECUS (at customer site) and EDEL (Assigned in a delivery). and history also shows material document and the delivery.

I hope I could explain the issue. I want to use the serial number for second movement but unable to do so. Please suggest.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards,

hp

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did anybody have any idea on this...?