SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI / Exit for creating the debit entry in customer's account

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Requirment Details :

If Charges are to be levied, the same to be indicated in notification by selection or tick mark  (Dissconection order status -Teco). In that case, debit entry should be created automatically in customer's account.

Can you please  let  me know  the BAPI / events or exit  for this  requirements .

Regards

Rahul

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

There must be some process against which you are applying charges to the Customer account.

I am not very clear about the triggerring point for which you want to post the debit entry.

Is it related to Disconnection process? Can you tell us the full requirement?

Thanks,

Amlan

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

There must be some process against which you are applying charges to the Customer account.

I am not very clear about the triggerring point for which you want to post the debit entry.

Is it related to Disconnection process? Can you tell us the full requirement?

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hi Aman ,

Thanks for your response .

The triggerring point is Dissconection order  .

Once  dissconection order is created with  status   with status teco  system should post the debit entry into the customer accounts with a  fixed amount .

I found one  BAPI to handle this  : BAPI_CTRADOCUMENT_CREATE

Please  suggest .

Regards

Rahul

0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

You use exit EXIT_SAPMIWO0_009 for your purpose.

Now for posting a document in the customer account, you can use either BAPI_CTRADOCUMENT_CREATE or FKK_DOC_CREATE.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hi Aman ,

Resloved .... Thanks for your response .

Regards

Rahul